Menta to stage ‘Meet the Journalists’ event for small businesses and start-ups at Copdock Hall near Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk-based enterprise agency Menta is to host a “Meet the Journalists” event, to give businesses an insight into how to approach their PR strategies.
The event, on Tuesday, September 13, with feature journalists from regional and national publications, bloggers and other influencers, with a focus on small businesses and start-ups.
It is being staged at Copdock Hall, near Ipswich, in partnership with PR services company Journolink and with the suppport of MAD-HR as sponsor.
Alex Till, chief executive of Menta, said: “It’s important Suffolk businesses have the opportunity to be seen and heard by a wider audience so this is the perfect opportunity for companies and small businesses to plan for future growth. We aim to inspire even those who haven’t given priority to a PR strategy up to now.
“To hear from the experts what makes a good story and how businesses can garner exposure and raise profile with little time and no money will be of interest to many.”
You may also want to watch:
Carole Burman, managing director of MAD-HR, added: “We are really pleased to sponsor this event. Media coverage is a fantastic way to tell the story of the people behind the business, raise profile and build a brand.
“We think this event will make a positive difference to all the businesses that attend,” she added.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
Places at the Meet the Journalists event, which will run from 6pm to 9pm and include food, drinks, talks and networking, must be pre-booked.
For details, visit www.menta.org.uk/events/menta-business-events .