MICHELLE Daniels has been appointed as the new managing director at Suffolk-based agency Toolbox Marketing.Ms Daniels, 29, has worked for this retail specialist agency since 2001, latterly as creative director.
MICHELLE Daniels has been appointed as the new managing director at Suffolk-based agency Toolbox Marketing.
Ms Daniels, 29, has worked for this retail specialist agency since 2001, latterly as creative director.
She takes over management of the UK arm of the business from the firm's founder Michelle Buxton, who will now be concentrating on the company's continued European and industry expansion.
Ms Daniels has worked in shopping centre marketing since 1997 for companies including Friends Provident, and since joining Toolbox, based at Bardwell, near Bury St Edmunds, has worked across all areas of the business in the UK, Finland and Sweden.
She said she was “thrilled” at her promotion.
“I'm greatly looking forward to working with clients to develop new and innovative ideas in this testing market,” she said.
- 1 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 2 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 3 Woman in hospital with life-threatening injuries after serious A143 crash
- 4 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 5 Plans for two drive-through takeaways in Suffolk town
- 6 Town boss McKenna adds ex-Manchester United player to coaching staff
- 7 Revealed: The top serious road crash hotspots in Suffolk
- 8 Huge barn conversion with amazing field views goes up for rent
- 9 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 10 Great Suffolk car-making dream to be relived as Strada 4-88 comes home to show
Ms Buxton said: “I'm delighted that Michelle Daniels is at the helm to steer Toolbox Marketing's UK operations ever onward and upward.”