MICHELLE Daniels has been appointed as the new managing director at Suffolk-based agency Toolbox Marketing.Ms Daniels, 29, has worked for this retail specialist agency since 2001, latterly as creative director.
MICHELLE Daniels has been appointed as the new managing director at Suffolk-based agency Toolbox Marketing.
Ms Daniels, 29, has worked for this retail specialist agency since 2001, latterly as creative director.
She takes over management of the UK arm of the business from the firm's founder Michelle Buxton, who will now be concentrating on the company's continued European and industry expansion.
Ms Daniels has worked in shopping centre marketing since 1997 for companies including Friends Provident, and since joining Toolbox, based at Bardwell, near Bury St Edmunds, has worked across all areas of the business in the UK, Finland and Sweden.
You may also want to watch:
She said she was “thrilled” at her promotion.
“I'm greatly looking forward to working with clients to develop new and innovative ideas in this testing market,” she said.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 'This club is going to be flying next season' - Dyer on 0-0 draw at Shrewsbury and Vincent-Young injury
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away
Ms Buxton said: “I'm delighted that Michelle Daniels is at the helm to steer Toolbox Marketing's UK operations ever onward and upward.”