Mike steps out of semi-retirement
SAXMUNDHAM-based Fromus Veterinary Group has welcomed the return of Mike Hill from semi-retirement to lead the reorganisation of the practice.
The group, owned by CVS (UK) since 2007, has origins dating back to the 1920s. Mr Hill has been involved in the practice continuously for the last 45 years, and will be familiar to many of the clients.
He said the strength of the practice was a great team, led by practice manager Yasmin Morowa, and head nurse Laura Bartholomew, who is qualified to degree level.
Ms Bartholomew has been with the practice for a number of years. With Fiona Hill, who mainly works on reception, the practice has four qualified nurses with 49 years’ experience between them.
The practice was recently joined by vet Catherine Boden, who had been working in Felixstowe for a few years, who has a special interest in the smaller and exotic pets, and by Zoe Sullivan, a veterinary graduate from Brisbane, also with four years’ experience, and has worked in this area of Suffolk before.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Hill said: “I have always enjoyed my work, and we have some wonderful clients, which has made working for the Fromus Veterinary Group so satisfying. The Government has said that the retirement age needs to be raised, so I am just doing my bit for the nation.”
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 9 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 10 Another former Town player completes Colchester move