Milkshake firm Shaken Udder toasts contract to supply Co-op’s Food To Go stores
- Credit: Shaken Udder
An Essex-based milkshake firm is toasting a contract to supply three flavours of its product to the Co-op’s Food To Go stores across the UK.
The new deal for Tolleshunt Major firm Shaken Udder follows recent contracts to supply WHSmith and Boots.
Three of Shaken Udder’s premium 330ml milkshakes, Chocolush, Top Banana and Strawberries & Clotted Cream, will now be available in almost 100 Co-op food to go stores and will also be part of its popular ‘Meal deal’ offer.
The firm already has listings with East of England Co-op and Chelmsford Star Co-op
“This is excellent news for us and perfect timing for the summer with all those picnics and hot days when people are seeking a delicious thirst-quencher,” said co-founder Andrew Howie.
You may also want to watch:
“The Co-op has always been a great supporter of our brand, so it’s fantastic to be able to extend our listing with them and target customers further afield who are looking for drinks on the go.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 3 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 4 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 5 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 6 New beginnings, old faces and a return home - what to look for on 'fixtures day'
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 9 A&E under pressure as patient levels return to pre-pandemic levels
- 10 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash