Milkshakes brand breaks into fitness market with sport retailer contract
- Credit: Archant
Essex milkshakes firm Shaken Udder is targeting fitness fans with a new contract to supply online sport and nutrition retailer Muscle Food.
Muscle Food customers will now be able to purchase Tolleshunt Major-based brand’s new 330ml Easy Pak cartons in Chocolush and Ooh La Latte flavours.
The deal enables Shaken Udder to reach a new sector of potential consumers and promote its products to a growing number of fitness enthusiast
“Both flavours contain less than 5% added sugar and are made with real Arabica coffee beans or Belgian chocolate and fresh British milk,” said co-founder Andy Howie
“Our drinks have become more and more popular with sports people and gym goers who enjoy our shakes as a pre or post-workout recovery drink, so this is a very exciting partnership for us.”
You may also want to watch:
Shaken Udder Easy Pak cartons contain no artificial colours or flavours.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Absolutely the right manager for this football club' - Ashton backs Cook to turn Town around
- 9 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 10 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp