Mobile phone store gets new look
MOBILE phone retailer Carphone Warehouse has introduced a new store format at its Ipswich premises in Tavern Street.The shop is the third to be given the new look, which is being rolled out across 40 UK stores.
MOBILE phone retailer Carphone Warehouse has introduced a new store format at its Ipswich premises in Tavern Street.
The shop is the third to be given the new look, which is being rolled out across 40 UK stores.
The new design reflects the company's vision of a 'wireless world' and offers a wider range of wireless devices such as laptops and gaming products.
In addition to new products, the store now offers computer support, showing customers how to make "convergent" home technologies work together, such as home networking, gaming, and entertainment devices, as well as technology tuition.
You may also want to watch:
Store manager Dave Marcer who attended a training programme along with his team, said they were “really excited” about the new store format.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 4 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 9 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 10 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift