Monthly networking event ready for launch
A NEW monthly breakfast networking club is being launched by Suffolk Business magazine, sister title to the East Anglian Daily Times.
Each meeting will include a guest keynote speaker, providing an insight into business issues, and time for networking, including an opportunity meet with members of the business editorial team from both titles.
There will also be a business card draw each month, with prizes of a full page advertisement in Suffolk Business magazine (worth �699 plus VAT) and a digital display advertisement to appear 40,000 times on the Archant Suffolk website most relevant for the winning business (worth �400 plus VAT).
A full English breakfast will be served, using predominantly local Suffolk produce.
Places at the meetings will cost �15 plus VAT, payable on a monthly basis with no long-term commitment and no joining fee.
The first meeting is being held at Seckford Hall, Woodbridge, on Tuesday, May 17, when the guest speaker will be Alan Bateman, senior manager at BT’s Adastral Park complex at Martlesham Heath, who will be talking about some of the innovation and business development work currently taking place on the site.
It will begin with informal networking over tea and coffee from 7.15am, with breakfast being served at 8am.
- 1 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 2 New landlord hopes to make Suffolk pub 'centre' of village community
- 3 Is this tearoom near Ipswich one of Suffolk’s best-kept secrets?
- 4 Seven players who could leave Ipswich Town this summer
- 5 A14 westbound reopens after crash caused 7 miles of delays
- 6 Mercedes and Vauxhall flip over after crash in busy Ipswich road
- 7 Conveyor belt which carried pig carcases across Suffolk A-road is demolished
- 8 Boy, 10, asked to get in car by two men near Sudbury
- 9 Boss McKenna on Town's 'challenging and important' pre-season schedule
- 10 New landlords take over award-winning pub and brewery in Suffolk village
The talk, starting at 8.30am, will be followed by a question and answer session and the business card draw, with the event closing at 9am,.
Places at the event are limited to 50, and are available on a first come, first served basis.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.eventelephant.com/suffolkbusiness .