Special ski flights begin in November and December
- Credit: Nick Ponty
With summer holidays over, thoughts turn to winter sun and skiing. Jet2.com has announced its winter ski programme, with flights to two new destinations, Turin and Lleida (Andorra), from Stansted Airport.
The award-winning airline will operate ski flights to six ski destinations from London Stansted Airport this Winter, meaning over 55,000 seats on sale – a ski capacity increase of 40%.
The award-winning airline will operate ski flights to six top ski destinations from London Stansted Airport this Winter, meaning over 55,000 seats on sale – a ski capacity increase of 40%.
The two new destinations are Turin, Italy from December 22 through to March, and Lleida, Andorra from December 23, 2018.
The legacy of Turin’s 2006 Winter Olympics means that skiers can get speedy transfers to a range of well-established ski resorts including Pila, Le Corbier and Val d’Isere, with a stunning mountainous backdrop.
You may also want to watch:
Sunday services to Lleida begin from December 23 for a range of ski resorts in the Pyrenees.
Other ski destinations in the programme include Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon and Salzburg.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 3 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 6 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 7 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 8 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 10 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes