Movers & Shakers: Total Car Parks continues expansion
- Credit: Archant
Colchester-based car parks company Total Car Parks has taken on two members of staff as it continues to expand.
Monica Beatriz Chehin Cruz, pictured above left, has been taken on as accounts assistant, and Leigh Cunningham, pictured above right, becomes senior administrator for the company, as well as personal assistant to managing director Essy Eslamian, pictured above centre.
Essy said: “We’re delighted to be in the position where we can continue to expand our team of experienced personnel; the appointment of Leigh and Monica has meant the business can improve on all elements of customer service and delivery. We’re extremely happy to have been able to continue our recruitment from the immediate local area and, whenever possible, to support the local economy by doing so.”
As accounts assistant, Monica, from Colchester, is responsible for managing and processing information from each car park operation and site.
This enables the company to record accurate data and to ensure clients receive the highest level of service, while providing general support to the head of accounting.
Leigh, from Ipswich, offers administration and marketing support, and assists the managing director on a day-to-day basis.
Leigh has a wealth of knowledge and experience in business administration.
- 1 £1.5million project set to turn north Essex towns into giant gaming areas
- 2 Man identified after dog walker threatened in Sudbury
- 3 Weather warning for Suffolk as thunderstorms expected to affect travel
- 4 A12 reopens after air ambulance called to three-lorry crash
- 5 Suffolk campsite named among the best in the UK by the Guardian
- 6 School apologises for GCSE paper error as it falls to inadequate
- 7 Andy Warren: Why keeping Sam Morsy is vital for Ipswich Town
- 8 Plans for 115 homes in village gets backing to move forward
- 9 New curator appointed at Suffolk tourist attraction
- 10 Man caught drink driving over three times the legal limit in Suffolk town
While recruiting locally, Total Car Parks’ portfolio continues to grow nationally.
“Despite difficult economic times we’ve continued to prosper and expand, offering recruitment to the local area and beyond through our national car parking sites and operations,” said Essy. “I foresee continued opportunity for growth and expansion in the future.”