Leiston edible seeds firm takes bite out of snacks market
- Credit: Archant
Demand for healthier snacks has helped a Suffolk seed snacks firm to enjoy a busy sales year, it says.
Munchy Seeds, based at Leiston, launched a new ‘Shake It Up’ brand look in 2018 working with Curzon Marketing.
It also launched new 25g and 140g shaker pots which were ‘flying off the shelf’, said Munchy Seeds co-founder Lucinda Clay.
“2018 has been a big year for us, she said.
“Consumers want more accessible products that they can slip in a pocket, gym bag or desk drawer and nibble on when they need a boost. Our new sizes have been designed to meet this need.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “There’s a real demand right now for delicious and nutritious snacks that are natural and full of goodness. People want a snack that delivers something more and you really can’t get better than seeds, which are brimming over with vitamins and minerals. I think that’s why we’re doing so well.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 10 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water