GRADUATE Natalia Rhoden has won a place on a management training scheme with Colchester letting agency haart.Ms Rhoden, 22, graduated from Sheffield University with a 2:1 in international business with Spanish and is one of just three people nationally to be chosen for the scheme.
GRADUATE Natalia Rhoden has won a place on a management training scheme with Colchester letting agency haart.
Ms Rhoden, 22, graduated from Sheffield University with a 2:1 in international business with Spanish and is one of just three people nationally to be chosen for the scheme.
Former Colchester Grammar School pupil Kabir Gulabkhan, 21, a biomedical sciences graduate from the University of Essex, has started wok at sister company Felicity J Lord's Shad Thames office in London.
Ms Rhoden said: “It was fantastic when I heard I had won a place on the programme. With so few placements on offer, I really did have to work incredibly hard. The competition was very tough and the interview process was gruelling. I am enjoying every minute of it and I feel very lucky to have joined a company which has such an outstanding reputation.”
You may also want to watch:
Haart residential lettings managing director Andrew Berry said it was vital to recruit staff who would continue to grow the business.
“We launched our graduate training scheme to find motivated and talented individuals who would be able to inspire and lead from the front,” he said.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
“A large number of very high calibre candidates applied to join the scheme and underwent a very tough selection process. Natalia did extremely well and shows huge potential and we are delighted to welcome her to the company.”