National Federation of Roofing Contractors health and safety honour for Lowestoft-based Apex Roofing
- Credit: Archant
An East Anglian roofing company has been recognised for its top level health and safety practices.
Apex Roofing, which has bases at Lowestoft and Cottenham, near Cambridge, has been awarded a Gold level certificate by the National Federation of Roofing Contractors (NFRC), as part of its 2016 Health & Safety Roofing Awards Scheme.
The award reflects the postive attitude that Apex takes towards health and safety and its committment to reducing accidents and hazards, marking it out as one of the companies with a top level health and safety record.
Apex director Jackie Biswell said: “We are thrilled to have received this recognition from the NFRC. It’s a testament to how much emphasis we put on our health and safety obligations.
“It’s something we take very seriously and we are wholly committed to protecting the welfare of all of our staff and any other persons affected by our operations.”
You may also want to watch:
She added: “This is something that we view as an integral part of our business. We will never compromise on safety in order to meet deadlines or targets.
“We provide continuous training and rigorously enforce all personal protective equipment requirements to ensure that our health and safety record never wavers.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 4 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 5 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 6 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 8 NHS hero injured in pub explosion feels 'lucky to be alive'
- 9 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 10 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer