Needham Market-based Suffolk Installers expands through merger with Tim Smith Building of Stowmarket
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk energy efficiency specialist has expanded after taking on eight new staff and merging with a nearby building company.
Suffolk Installers, based in Needham Market, carries out solar panel, cavity wall and loft insulation work and also offers energy assessments to help customers reduce their energy bills.
Having already recruited four more surveyors, an installer and three support staff in recent weeks, it has now joined forces with Tim Smith Building, based in Stowmarket, which carries out a wide range of property construction and maintenance work.
Tim Smith said: “This is a win-win situation for us all. I’m extremely busy and Suffolk installers are showing extraordinary growth and our combination will be great.
“It seemed the perfect company to join as they have an excellent reputation and customer base.”
You may also want to watch:
Alex Fairfull, managing director of Suffolk Installers, said: “Our new colleagues will allow us to offer our customers even more services and help us manage our fast growth. Our business is going from strength to strength.”
David Fisher, finance director, added: “I am delighted our expanded team will be working alongside Tim and his colleagues. We have a dynamic team who work very well together for our customers.”
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 5 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 6 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 9 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 10 Sweltering Suffolk could see hottest day this year ahead of thunderstorms
Suffolk Installers, which now employs 24 staff and up to 10 sub-contractors at any one time, now aims to target larger contracts, alongside the daily work it offers its business, local authority, landlord and home-owner customers.