New Anglia LEP consults on plans for Growing Places Fund bids
NEW Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) is inviting views on its plans for �12.2million of Government funding awarded to help kick-start stalled infrastructure projects and support job creation.
The LEP, which covers Suffolk and Norfolk, has launched a document outlining the types of projects it would consider supporting under the Growing Places Fund scheme, the timeline for applications and the information which bidders would have to supply.
Andy Wood, chairman of New Anglia LEP, said: “We wish to be clear and transparent about the criteria will be using to determine funding allocations.
“We are therefore publishing the process we are intending to follow to inform stakeholders on the next steps.
“We will take on board any feedback we receive, and will then be opening the fund for proposals in March.”
You may also want to watch:
Details of the plan can be found at www.newanglia.co.uk under the “Activities” tab and comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The consultation runs until February 24 and the fund will open for applications on March 5.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 4 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 9 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 10 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases