A select few stores unveiled full John Lewis & Partners identities today
- Credit: Fiona Hanson
John Lewis Ipswich today added ‘& Partners’ to its name as the business focuses on what differentiates it from competitors.
Today, Partners at the John Lewis Ipswich shop have - for the first time in the company’s history - been included in the businesses’ names as both John Lewis and Waitrose have added ‘& Partners’ to their brand names.
The change has been designed to highlight their partnership business model and culture which differentiates them from their main competitors at a time when both businesses are investing in the service their partners offer.
John Lewis customers in Ipswich will notice newly designed bags, in-store displays and new delivery lorries and vans; as well as a fresh new look on johnlewis.com and the retailer’s app.
In addition to investing in their identities, the John Lewis Partnership said in June that it would continue to invest in both businesses at a rate of £400m-£500m per year, to enable the two retail businesses to differentiate themselves from other retailers.
You may also want to watch:
Liz Mihell, Head of Shop Trade London and East said; “Our Partnership business model and the inherent strength of our partners really sets us apart. That’s why the change to our visual identity this week puts Partners back at the heart of everything we do. This move not only reflects the business we have become but more importantly, the business we want to be.”
The launch of the new identity is being supported by the first-ever joint John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners national marketing campaign; the single biggest ever campaign for both brands outside of Christmas.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
A few stores unveiled new John Lewis & Partners identities today, with the full change to all 50 John Lewis shop facades and fleet of lorries being phased over five years to tie in with refurbishment plans.