See inside this new children’s play centre – complete with a huge bouncy pillow
- Credit: Archant
With a mud kitchen, a multi-storey play area and giant bouncy pillow – this new children’s play centre could be the ideal place to visit during the summer holidays.
Craft Nurseries Garden Centre in Lawford opened its own soft play area on Saturday, June 29, suitable for newborns up to the age of 12.
The play area also has a bouncy pillow, a mud kitchen and a chalk board area, with some further climbing frames set to be installed in coming months.
The child-friendly garden centre also has five pygmy goats and they plan to introduce some new animals to the collection soon.
The centre's cafe, which is not yet finished, currently serves coffee, tea and cake, plus snacks and cold drinks. But once fully operational they will have sandwiches, toasties and jacket potatoes on offer.
You may also want to watch:
The play barn will be open the same time as the garden centre - from 10am to 4.30pm from Mondays to Saturdays and from 10am to 4pm on Sundays.
Despite only being open for just two days, the centre has already received a huge amount of support and praise online from parents who were eager to visit or are planning to go soon.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 6 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Man in 40s rescued from beneath the Orwell Bridge
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Town set to learn Carabao Cup and Papa John's Trophy opponents
One said: "Looks lovely, we have needed something like this for years."
Another added: "We are here at the moment trying out the soft play area and it's fab."
Entry to the family-friendly centre is £5.50 per child, with babies under 18 months and adults getting in for free.
For more information see the garden centre's Facebook page.