Another office for business rescue specialists
- Credit: Archant
Business rescue and insolvency specialist McTear Williams & Wood has opened a new office in the heart of Colchester extending its network of offices in East Anglia to six.
Gary Rupping, associate, will be based in the Colchester office.
Mr Rupping said: “I am very pleased to be based in my home town providing a local service to business owners and their professional advisors.”
Andrew McTear added: “As the leading business rescue and insolvency specialists in East Anglia we want to make our unrivalled range of services more accessible in Colchester and around.”
There are other East Anglian offices in Ipswich, Chelmsford, Cambridge, Norwich and Peterborough.
You may also want to watch:
The newly opened Colchester office 2 West Stockwell Street, Colchester, telephone 01206 934950
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 5 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 8 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 9 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 10 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street