Another office for business rescue specialists
- Credit: Archant
Business rescue and insolvency specialist McTear Williams & Wood has opened a new office in the heart of Colchester extending its network of offices in East Anglia to six.
Gary Rupping, associate, will be based in the Colchester office.
Mr Rupping said: “I am very pleased to be based in my home town providing a local service to business owners and their professional advisors.”
Andrew McTear added: “As the leading business rescue and insolvency specialists in East Anglia we want to make our unrivalled range of services more accessible in Colchester and around.”
There are other East Anglian offices in Ipswich, Chelmsford, Cambridge, Norwich and Peterborough.
You may also want to watch:
The newly opened Colchester office 2 West Stockwell Street, Colchester, telephone 01206 934950
- 1 Coleman on Cook: 'If that's indication of his fortune as Ipswich manager, they can book a place in the Championship'
- 2 Popular Woodbridge restaurant set to close
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 2-1 win at Accrington Stanley
- 4 'I have no doubt Ipswich will be successful' - Richardson doesn't rule out joining Cook at Town
- 5 'Please don't believe everything you read in the media' - Ipswich Town owner Evans addresses takeover reports
- 6 Ipswich case rate rises, other Suffolk districts among lowest in England
- 7 Marcus Evans on Paul Cook: 'He has shown a great desire to become our next manager'
- 8 Man taken to hospital with serious leg injuries following collision
- 9 Anger over loss of habitats after pond drained and trees felled
- 10 'Hard work starts now' as East Anglian Freeport gets green light