New estate agency branch opens at Woodbridge Road East
- Credit: Archant
Grand opening for William H Brown in east Ipswich
The crowds turned out for the opening of a brand new William H Brown estate agency branch on Saturday, in Woodbridge Road East, Ipswich.
The branch was opened by the deputy mayor of Ipswich, Bill Quinton who was accompanied by Ian Fry, the regional director of William H Brown.
Ian Fry said: “It was a really easy decision for us to invest further in Ipswich. It benefits from a very active and dynamic property market.
“When the opportunity arose to secure the premises on the Lattice Barn parade of shops on Woodbridge Road East, we knew it would be perfect for us to develop further the further on the East and North East side of town.”
You may also want to watch:
Nickola Kemp, area manager and branch manager of Ipswich East, said: “We are really excited about the opening of this new branch which will fill the gap between our Ipswich Central and Woodbridge branches.
“We now are able to provide the very best service to our clients living in the popular East and North East of Ipswich as well as Kesgrave and Martlesham.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 6 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
“Alongside me I have a very experienced team, that not only have many years experience in estate agency but have specialised in Ipswich and who thrive on giving the best personalised and local service to that the residents of east Ipswich deserve.”
The branch is at 33 Woodbridge Road East telephone 01473 721965.