New eye care clinic opens in the heart of Ipswich
- Credit: Evolutio Care Solutions
eCare Medical Eye Services has opened a state-of-the-art ophthalmology clinic in Princes Street, Ipswich, for NHS and private patients.
The clinic is being run by the clinical division of Evolution Care Innovations Limited, which operates a number of Community Ophthalmology clinics and NHS contracts across England.
Overseen by consultant ophthalmologist Simon Hardman-Lea, the eCare clinic allows for the management and treatment of a number of eye conditions traditionally monitored and treated within a hospital setting.
From Glaucoma management to Laser YAG procedures, thousands of people across the country trust the expertise and technology within eCare, including the NHS. said a spokesman for the company.
The new eCare facility in Ipswich offers the opportunity for patients to self-fund their eye care through a medical eye care programme that puts the patient back in control of caring for their visual health.
You may also want to watch:
Peter Price-Taylor, Chief Executive of Evolutio Care Innovations Ltd said: “We are all excited to announce the opening of our new facility here in Ipswich. This is an ideal location for our expanding range of eye services and other treatments. We look forward to welcoming all our existing and future customers to our newly refurbished town centre premises.”
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?