New fashion store - within Poundland - in Ipswich
- Credit: Archant
PEP&CO - Britain’s fast-growing fashion brand, has confirmed it will open its 87th store as a ‘shop-in-shop’, in Ipswich on Friday March 31.
The store - offering a full range of women’s, men’s and kids’ fashion - will open inside sister company Poundland at Sailmakers Shopping Centre, joining the 85-plus locations across the UK where customers can already find a local PEP&CO.
This ‘shop-in-shop’ opening will be the value fashion brand’s third store in East Anglia, following recent openings in Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
The shop-in-shop will feature PEP&CO’s full range - but not at the expense of Poundland’s existing offer.
Through clever use of existing space, the Ipswich Poundland store has the capacity to accommodate a full PEP&CO without reducing existing ranges.
You may also want to watch:
PEP&CO’s managing director, Adrian Mountford, is anticipating that the new Ipswich shop-in-shop will have a huge impact for Ipswich’s fashion conscious shoppers.
Adrian said: “We might be a new brand, but we’re one that customers love once they find us.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 4 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 9 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 10 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
“By bringing PEP&CO to Poundland in Ipswich, we’re giving people access to the brand much more rapidly than we could on our own.
“The combination of PEP&CO’s design and style credentials, with pricing that’s amazing, will help create a brand new option that helps mums on a budget.”
A rapid rollout will see PEP&CO open 50 ‘shop-in-shops’ in Poundlands across the UK in 100 days, and echoes its launch onto Britain’s high streets in the summer of 2015 when it opened 50 standalone stores in just 50 days.