New flagship central offices for growing Healthcare Homes Group
- Credit: Archant
Healthcare Homes Group, which provides residential and domiciliary care services across the South and East of England, has relocated its central management and operations teams to a new 4,500 sq.ft headquarters in Colchester.
Following continued growth of the group, which operates 35 residential homes and 16 Manorcourt Homecare branches while employing more than 3,000 people, the new building provides ample space for future growth, while bringing together group-wide management and operational resources under one-roof for greater collaborative working.
The new Apex 12 office on Old Ipswich Road provides modern, open plan office and meeting room spaces along with many breakout areas for enhanced team working.
Having relocated from a shared service space in Langham, Colchester, the new flagship building is now home to 40 plus staff, including the management, finance, human resources and marketing teams.
Gordon Cochrane, CEO of Healthcare Homes Group said: “The time was right for us to identify a new flagship office, which would provide the right working environment for our staff today, as well as offer scope for growth as the business continues to expand. The feedback we have received from the team since moving here has been extremely positive. Apex 12 provides dynamic new working space that is well located to the A12 and mainline stations, plus there’s a lot more parking onsite as well as breakout areas for staff.”
You may also want to watch:
In addition to Apex 12, Healthcare Homes Group continues to operate 16 branch office locations throughout the Eastern counties, where the home-care services are managed by local teams from its Manorcourt Homecare business.
This includes offices in Swaffham, Thetford, Watton, Biggleswade, Lowestoft, Harlow and Clacton-on-Sea.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 6 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 7 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 8 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 9 Busy high street taped off by police
- 10 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm