New holiday lettings brand is ‘So Southwold’
- Credit: Archant
A new lettings brand has been launched to market some of the finest holiday properties in Southwold.
“So Southwold” will showcase a mix of Georgian townhouses, picture postcard cottages, scenic apartments and beach-side retreats.
The range also includes a small selection of holiday homes in the neighbouring village of Reydon and in the future will also include properties from Walberswick, just across the river from Southwold.
Although it has been created as a stand-alone brand, So Southwold will operate alongside sister company Suffolk Secrets, and share its offices in the Old Water Tower on Southwold Common.
George Bradley, general manager, said: “The properties we’ve invited to become part of the So Southwold brand enables us to offer the most comprehensive luxury accommodation in the town and just beyond.
You may also want to watch:
“Southwold has long been one of the go to places in Suffolk and the UK for the best beaches, shopping, eateries and superb holiday experiences. So Southwold captures all that is great in the town.”
The brand identity for So Southwold has been created by design and branding firm Holy Cow!, based at Martlesham, and the associated website has been designed by Southwold-based agency Spring.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
“It was important for us to engage the best Suffolk businesses who intrinsically knew what makes Southwold so iconic and appealing to holiday makers throughout the UK,” said Mr Bradley. “The brand is Suffolk through and through and they, as outstanding county businesses themselves, have captured its essence perfectly.”
Sue Ashurst, strategy and account manager at Holy Cow!, said: “The new brand is all about the people and things that make So Southwold so special.
“We have created a fresh nautical ‘hall marque’ which alludes to the outstanding service offered by So Southwold, a distinctive tone of voice which engages their discerning audience, and evocative imagery which reflects the unique spirit of the people and places of Southwold.”
Erika Clegg, co-founder of Spring, added: “Spring is delighted to work with So Southwold. They’re made up of real experts in Southwold-based holidays and, as a fellow Suffolk enterprise, it’s fitting that we have joined forces to create their exciting new websites, which will help them to communicate their great range of properties and high levels of customer service to a growing market.“