New identity and new event to be unveiled by Suffolk Coast Business
- Credit: Archant
A business organisation committed to economic growth through co-operation between companies in Suffolk Coastal will this week unveil its new name and branding and announce a key business event.
Suffolk Coast Business has been supporting business associations with representation, advice and routes to funding while offering individual members regular networking opportunities and low cost skills workshops since 2009. It was previously known as the Heritage Coast Market Towns Initiative.
Hot on the heels of its fresh new look the organisation has created an event to inspire the region’s entrepreneurs.
The Suffolk Coast Business Event on Wednesday, March 25, entitled Routes to Market, will focus on how to generate demand for products and services.
The day, involving private and public sector partners, follows two successful business exhibitions in 2013 and 2014.
Speaker Richard Jackson MBE, co-founder and partner of Mancroft International and architect of The Winning Edge Programme, will be speaking at the event, which also includes masterclasses in tendering, planning and market research, specialists on communicating with potential clients, help with identification of overseas opportunities and “meet the buyer” stands.
Suffolk Coast Business chair Jenny Stockman said: “We are entering a really exciting era for Suffolk Coast Business. We now have an updated name and website and our event on March 25 is already generating a great deal of interest from sponsors and the business community.
- 1 Striking new seafront café opens its doors to customers after two-year wait
- 2 Four-bedroom cottage on Dunwich clifftops for sale for £295k
- 3 Suffolk town named one of the best places to go on holiday in the UK
- 4 'It riles me to the core' - Anger as sofas dumped near Suffolk beauty spot
- 5 A14 lane closure in Bury St Edmunds after two-car crash
- 6 Dog walker in his 70s suffers cuts and bruises after attack in west Suffolk
- 7 'The children were buzzing' - Ed Sheeran sends video to Suffolk school
- 8 Thunderstorm warning issued for East of England
- 9 Travel: Stay on the UK's first floating glamping pod...in Beccles
- 10 Suffolk market town will lose its Post Office in June
“We are totally committed to driving forward the local economy so our event in March will be inspiring, practical and affordable. It is attracting delegates from all over east Suffolk business communities who want to maximise their opportunities for growth.”
The Suffolk Coast Business Event takes place from 9am to 2pm at High Lodge, Hinton, near Darsham, Suffolk IP17 3QT. Tickets for the day, including speakers, masterclasses, meet the buyer stands, coffee and lunch are £35.
For more information and to book go to www.suffolkcoastbusiness.co.uk