New look for town pharmacy
HADLEIGH has welcomed Boots to the town centre with the opening of a new look pharmacy in the high street. Following the merger of Boots and Alliance Pharmacy into Boots UK, the former Alliance Pharmacy in Hadleigh was one of 700 stores across the UK to undergo a revamp and a change of name to 'your local Boots pharmacy'.
HADLEIGH has welcomed Boots to the town centre with the opening of a new look pharmacy in the high street.
Following the merger of Boots and Alliance Pharmacy into Boots UK, the former Alliance Pharmacy in Hadleigh was one of 700 stores across the UK to undergo a revamp and a change of name to 'your local Boots pharmacy'.
The store retains the same expert healthcare and prescription service from the same knowledgeable team, but customers now benefit from an improved range of beauty and lifestyle products, including a wide choice from the Boots own brand range.
The layout in the new Boots store also provides private consultation areas with facilities to carry out advisory services and point of care tests, as well as access to a range of healthcare services including medicine reviews and managed prescription collection.
You may also want to watch:
Hadleigh mayor Brian Lazenby and retired practice nurse Mrs Chris Kirton cut the ribbon at yesterday's official opening event.
Patrick Chapman, manager of the Hadleigh store, said: “Hadleigh will see the very best of community pharmacy in its new 'your local Boots pharmacy' store. We've always been proud to provide a professional local pharmacy and dispensing service to our customers, close to where they need it. Now, we're delighted to be able to offer even better healthcare services and a fantastic range of products.”
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
Janit Patel, pharmacy development director, Boots UK, added: “This new format reinforces our commitment to improving the healthcare services available to the local community. The modern consultation area will allow us to deliver a wide range of professional services, giving us the opportunity to work even more closely with healthcare professionals and making access to local care even more convenient.
“We are looking forward to offering our patients a better environment in which to meet their healthcare needs, while providing them with a reliable and accessible alternative to the doctor's surgery.”