MENTA launches a new range of masterclasses
- Credit: Archant
Business master classes launched by Menta at venues including Kesgrave Hall and Three Rivers Centre.
A new programme of business skills training has been launched by MENTA.
Designed for business owners and company staff the new course titles will help firms increase sales, improve customer service and their understanding of cloud accounting. Other sessions provide marketing ideas when using social media, smart phone video and writing copy.
Leanne Castle of MENTA, who has organised the programme said, “We use a range of training venues including Kesgrave Hall and Three Rivers Business Centre. Our trainers enjoy sharing their knowledge and experience with delegates.
“The feedback we receive is very positive, Kelly Innocent of Atkins Thomson recently attended our first Essentials of Customer Service training and said the session was incredibly useful to her.
You may also want to watch:
“MENTA continues to subsidise the training as it is vital local businesses have access to affordable, informative training to ensure their competitiveness in the market place. With the support of Ipswich Building Society and Ensors Chartered Accountants the masterclasses range from £14 to £40 per person.”
The masterclasses are open for bookings and you’re encouraged to book soon as spaces are limited.
- 1 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 2 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 6 A12 closed as man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 7 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 9 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 10 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
Go to www.menta.org.uk and click the training tab for full details and dates.