Find out about a new seafront restaurant for Suffolk town
- Credit: Sarah Lucy brown
Retro American-style restaurant is coming to Felixstowe
Delphine’s Diner is coming to Felixstowe.
Premises on the Felixstowe seafront, in Undercliff Road, have been let by Penn Commercial
Delphine’s Diner is a retro-themed American style restaurant in Aldeburgh High Street, run by Caroline and Pete Tuffrey,
91-93 Undercliff Road West, a ground floor retail premises in Felixstowe, has been let to new tenants on behalf of the owners.
You may also want to watch:
The new tenants are Delphine’s Diner, who are opening their second outlet following the success of their existing branch in Aldeburgh.
A spokesman from the business said the plan was to open for the summer holidays.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?
“It’s an expansion of what we have been doing in Aldeburgh for four years,” he said.
It will have a similar retro style and open for 12 hours per day.
The 2,000 sq ft premises includes a ground floor restaurant area, kitchen and cellar with an outside terrace overlooking the Felixstowe seafront.
Paul Keen of Penn Commercial said: “This is an ideal letting that complements the other establishments on Undercliff Road, and brings a totally new theme to Felixstowe.
“We wish Delphine’s every success for their new venture.”