New warehouse with a variety of potential uses
- Credit: Archant
Plans have been submitted for a new warehouse of almost 20,000 sq ft in Newmarket.
Barker Storey Matthews has been instructed by developer Hamilton Land to seek interest in the scheme which will be suitable for trade counter, showroom, high-tech or other warehouse-style uses.
Known as Plot 200, the development is in a prominent location on Willie Snaith Road, in Newmarket’s main business district. It is being offered on a design and build or pre-sale basis.
Nearby occupiers include Wickes, Travis Perkins, Ridgeons, Screwfix and Howdens Joinery.
Ben Green, director at Barker Storey Matthews, said: “This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a brand new business facility in a fast expanding region only a short distance from Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
“High quality units of this nature are in short supply, especially on a freehold basis.”
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Controversial plans that would double village in size set for approval
- 3 Timeline: When can you expect to receive the Covid vaccine?
- 4 Electricity restored to almost 500 homes following power cut
- 5 Infection rates drop in Suffolk as UK records deadliest day of pandemic
- 6 Hadleigh rated as one of the worst areas for coronavirus deaths in England
- 7 Two more League One clubs make approaches for Ipswich Town defender Donacien
- 8 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 9 Covid vaccines cancelled at four Suffolk centres today – this is why
- 10 Church saved from collapse 'tragedy' after major cracks in walls appear