New warehouse with a variety of potential uses
- Credit: Archant
Plans have been submitted for a new warehouse of almost 20,000 sq ft in Newmarket.
Barker Storey Matthews has been instructed by developer Hamilton Land to seek interest in the scheme which will be suitable for trade counter, showroom, high-tech or other warehouse-style uses.
Known as Plot 200, the development is in a prominent location on Willie Snaith Road, in Newmarket’s main business district. It is being offered on a design and build or pre-sale basis.
Nearby occupiers include Wickes, Travis Perkins, Ridgeons, Screwfix and Howdens Joinery.
Ben Green, director at Barker Storey Matthews, said: “This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a brand new business facility in a fast expanding region only a short distance from Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
“High quality units of this nature are in short supply, especially on a freehold basis.”
- 1 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 2 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 3 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 4 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 5 'I'll always have love for Ipswich, but it was time to move on' - Dozzell signs for QPR
- 6 Mum of 'beautiful' Lily calls for young people to have their hearts tested
- 7 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 8 Teenage county lines drug dealer handed suspended prison sentence
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune