New warehouse with a variety of potential uses
- Credit: Archant
Plans have been submitted for a new warehouse of almost 20,000 sq ft in Newmarket.
Barker Storey Matthews has been instructed by developer Hamilton Land to seek interest in the scheme which will be suitable for trade counter, showroom, high-tech or other warehouse-style uses.
Known as Plot 200, the development is in a prominent location on Willie Snaith Road, in Newmarket’s main business district. It is being offered on a design and build or pre-sale basis.
Nearby occupiers include Wickes, Travis Perkins, Ridgeons, Screwfix and Howdens Joinery.
Ben Green, director at Barker Storey Matthews, said: “This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a brand new business facility in a fast expanding region only a short distance from Cambridge.
You may also want to watch:
“High quality units of this nature are in short supply, especially on a freehold basis.”
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 7 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 Wanted man arrested in Suffolk village