Newmarket-based Selfie Clothing Company adds to range following strong demand
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk business launched two years ago to produce fun “colour-in” clothing from children has expanded its range.
The Newmarket-based Selfie Clothing Company, which originally offered themed and personalised T-shirts, has now responded to demand from customers and stockists for more products by introducing pyjamas and capes.
Like the T-shirts, the new products come packaged with a set of fabric colouring pens and a practice colouring sheet. All the products are designed, made and hand printed in the UK, with ranges available for children aged between two and 10 years.
Company founder Gemma Treby said: “I was inspired to create Selfie Clothing by my own children. I have two boys and they get a huge sense of pride from creating a picture, colouring a piece of art or drawing something fun.
“I wanted to create a product that further enhanced this and what better way to do that than allow them to actually wear their creation,”
You may also want to watch:
Selfie Clothing can be found in more than 100 independent gift shops and stockists including QVC, notonthehighstreet.com, Wicked Uncle and PrezzyBox. The products are also available to purchase at selfieclothing.co.uk.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village