Newmarket: Bedford Lodge Hotel to add 22 new rooms
THE Bedford Lodge Hotel in Newmarket is about to launch an additional 22 bedroooms.
The new super-king sized rooms, due for release early next month, form part of a continuing expansion and renovation programme at the hotel.
A total of 49 of the existing bedrooms have been completely refurbished to an increased level of luxury and the hotel’s bar and restaurant have also been completely revamped.
Work is also progressing on a spa which is being created in the 19th Century Rockfield House, adjacent to the hotel.
Noel Byrne, chief executive said: “It’s been a very busy time of late with everything that has been unfolding at the hotel and we are most grateful to our guests for their continued support and patience during this time of transition.” He added: “Bedford Lodge Hotel can only capitalise from the addition of these new bedrooms and will allow us to accommodate additional guests when our new stand-alone spa opens its doors in March 2013.
You may also want to watch:
“The beauty and history of the building coupled with the treatments on offer will not only provide a boost for Bedford Lodge Hotel but is sure to have a positive impact on Newmarket’s economy and the surrounding areas.”
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan