Newmarket: Spa at Bedford Lodge Hotel receives ‘Five Bubbles’ rating from the Good Spa Guide
The Bedford Lodge Hotel’s new £5.5million spa has received a top “Five Bubbles” rating from the Good Spa Guide.
The new facility, which opened last summer in the grounds of the four-star hotel, was judged on criteria including the quality of treatments, dining, customer care and cleanliness.
Spa manager Anna Ramsay said: “We’re absolutely delighted to have been awarded five bubbles by the Good Spa Guide and are thrilled with the outstanding review.”
And she added: “The whole team has worked hard to ensure we deliver an outstanding spa experience to all our guests.”
The Good Spa Guide said: “We awarded The Spa at Bedford Lodge five bubbles for all of its chic glory. The spa is beautiful and there is nowhere else like it in the area. The emphasis is on living life well and enjoying the finer things in life. The Spa is a new and proud addition to the spa scene in the UK.”
You may also want to watch:
The spa, which complements the 77-bedroom hotel and its Squires restaurant, features indoor and outdoor facilities including a roof-top hot tub, 10 treatment rooms and a therapy room.
The treatment menu features leading British spa brand ESPA and offers a range of natural, holistic and results-driven treatments for face, body and mind while a beauty room offers manicures and pedicures.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo