NFU Mutual Ipswich office hosts charity evening to raise funds for RABI
- Credit: Brian Finnerty
The National Farmers’ Union (NFU) Mutual office in Ipswich is hosting a charity event with the NFU on Friday, February 9.
The smart evening event, at Trinity Park Conference Centre, Nacton, is aimed at farmers and those working in the agricultural industry and is being held in aid of farming charity the Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (RABI).
The evening of entertainment includes live band the Bandit Band, and a two-course finger buffet. There will also be a pay bar.
Organiser Paul Plumridge said it would be a “fun” evening. Among the special guests will be NFU East director Robert Sheasby and Richard Percy of the RABI.
Farmers and associated farming businesses are invited to attend the event, which takes place from 7pm to 12pm.
You may also want to watch:
Contact email@example.com or 01473 688466 for details and to book a place. Entry is free but places limited.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 5 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 6 Former Town assistant Taylor back in football
- 7 265 new homes set to be built off A14 at Stowmarket
- 8 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 9 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day