FRAMLINGHAM-BASED design consultancy Minima Design has appointed Nigel Blair to the new role of technical director.Mr Blair, who has been with the company for seven years, is a shareholder in the company and is its former engineering development manager.
FRAMLINGHAM-BASED design consultancy Minima Design has appointed Nigel Blair to the new role of technical director.
Mr Blair, who has been with the company for seven years, is a shareholder in the company and is its former engineering development manager.
Minima design director Alastair Kingsland described Mr Blair as a technical guru.
“We need a technical director of Nigel's calibre to focus on design development and innovation to meet the demands of the company which is maturing as the number of clients increases,” said Mr Kingsland.
You may also want to watch:
“Nigel's vast technical expertise and knowledge means he is ideally placed to develop technical innovations and introduce them to the consultancy's portfolio of skills.”
Mr Blair recently introduced the EXAscan, a portable, 3-D scanner, to the business in anticipation of the growing need for reverse engineering in the UK.
- 1 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 2 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches