Nigel Last and Chris Stockdale
Anglia Farmers has appointed two experienced professionals to join its purchasing team, in support of its rapid growth programme.Nigel Last is now the group's agrochemical general manager, having previously been purchasing manager for agrochemical distributor UAP where he worked for 20 years.
Anglia Farmers has appointed two experienced professionals to join its purchasing team, in support of its rapid growth programme.
Nigel Last is now the group's agrochemical general manager, having previously been purchasing manager for agrochemical distributor UAP where he worked for 20 years.
Mr Last has a degree in biology and a postgraduate diploma in crop protection from Harper Adams. He will be responsible for procuring around £30 million of agrochemicals on behalf of the group's farmer members.
Chris Stockdale has joined Anglia Farmers as team leader for arable inputs administration which means he will be managing orders for agrochemicals, fertiliser and seed. Most of his previous career has been spent with Dalgety, where his final position was national agrochemical administration manager, and he has more recently worked for another agricultural purchasing group.
You may also want to watch:
Chief executive Clarke Willis said: “These appointments are significant because they reflect our objective to maintain the highest and most professional level of service for our members. Our purchasing turnover is £140 million and arable inputs account for 54% of this. Nigel and Chris are excellent additions to our existing team of professionals.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 4 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 5 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 6 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 7 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 8 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 9 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 10 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1