Farm set in ‘delightful’ rural position goes on the market
- Credit: Archant
A smaller 57-acre farm on the Norfolk/Suffolk border is being offered up for sale with an overall price tag of £1.11m.
Aldeby House farm, which lies just north of Aldeby, near Beccles, is being offered up as a whole or in three lots through estate agents Clarke and Simpson.
The farm has been farmed on a Farm Business Tenancy arrangement for around five years with the tenancy due to end on September 30, say the agents.
The first lots includes a bungalow, farm buildings and three dwellings set in nearly 7 acres and comes with a price tag of £650,000.
MORE – Show organisers left with ‘no choice’ over cancellation of next year’s event
You may also want to watch:
The second lot is for 39 acres of arable land which is being offered up at £310,000. A third lot is for a parcel of nearly 19 acres which is priced at £150,000.
Agent James Baker said: “Clarke and Simpson is delighted to have been instructed to offer for sale, Aldeby House Farm, located in South Norfolk, just north of Aldeby near Beccles.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 8 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
“The property comprises a compact ring fenced farm and enjoys a delightful rural position north of Aldeby with convenient access to the A143 and A146. The principal bungalow lies adjacent to a useful range of farm buildings with the arable land beyond.
“Aldeby House Farm is likely to appeal to a wide audience of potential purchasers either as a whole or in individual lots.”