Driveways made from plastic straws? Businessman launches franchise in hometown
- Credit: Archant
A Colchester businessman will be using an innovative mixture of plastic straws, bottles and packaging to build driveways across Essex after teaming up with a national franchise.
Liam Dorian has joined forced with Oltco, the UK's leading sustainable resin driveway company, to launch the firm's first Essex franchise.
MORE: Paddy & Scott's take over catering at University of Suffolk Oltco's Recycle Bound technique is the world's first recycled driveway solution to help combat the global issue of plastic waste.
Mr Dorian said he was delighted to be rolling out the franchise across Colchester and surrounding area.
"Oltco's ethos to feel good about the work they do and the decisions they make is totally is line with my own.
"When the opportunity to launch Oltco in my hometown came up, I knew this was an opportunity I could not miss", he said.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm really excited about growing in the innovative business across the county and taking on more and more territories."
Johnny Pearce, co-Director at Oltco, comments: "We were instantly impressed by Liam's hardworking attitude and determination as well as his warm and friendly approach towards everybody he speaks to."
- 1 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 2 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 3 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 4 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 7 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 8 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Former Town loanee joins McCarthy's Cardiff side