Bollywood dancers help celebrate opening of new Indian restaurant in Capel St Mary called Zaynab
- Credit: Archant
Owners of a new Indian restaurant in rural Suffolk launched with style when they held a Bollywood-themed opening night last month.
The new eaterie, called Zaynab, is located in the village of Capel St Mary near Ipswich in premises that were formerly known as the Harvest Moon Cafe.
Owner Sam Chowdhury said there are plans to hold regular music and party nights to entertain diners.
He said: “We have been made very welcome in the village and had a full house with over 100 people turning up to our opening.
“They enjoyed the Bollywwod dancers who performed on the night and we are planning more evenings like that - our next evening event will be an Elvis impersonator on December 18th.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Chowdhury said the restaurant has a “first-class chef who has over 15 years experience” and serves up “fine Indian dining with a little fusion”.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 3 QPR trigger buy-out clause to sign Dozzell for £1m
- 4 Gill has 'no regrets' over Norwich to Ipswich switch
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 8 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 9 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 10 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say