Paddy McGuinness hosts ACE Awards ceremony for Colchester-based ROL Cruise
- Credit: Archant
Colchester-based cruise retailer ROL Cruise has launched a new customer-focused training programme for its staff with an awards ceremony hosted by TV personality Paddy McGuinness.
The Academy of Cruise Excellence (ACE) programme provides an opportunity for staff to shape their own career development as well as making a difference within the business.
The inaugural ACE Awards, which where held in the grounds of the company’s headquarters at Lexden House, Colchester, saw a total of seven staff recognised in six areas, including sales, external recognition, culture and communication, partnership, training and development and customer excellence.
There was also a winner’s prize draw with one of the winners also receiving an all-inclusive seven-night stay for two at the Pineapple Beach Club in Antigua with Upper Class flights with Virgin Atlantic.
Jeremy Dickinson, chief executive of ROL Cruise, said: “The ROL Cruise management team and I fundamentally believe that every employee counts and that everyone can, and does, make a difference.
“We’re a great team and the ACE awards is our way of recognising everyone and saying ‘thank you’. The event was a fantastic success,
“Our host Paddy McGuinness was a real highlight, and we all enjoyed celebrating the achievements of everyone together; it was a truly memorable evening.”
- 1 McKenna on Hladky and Bakinson futures
- 2 5 of the prettiest villages in Suffolk
- 3 Controversial statue on Stowmarket roundabout gets green light
- 4 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 5 Greater Anglia warns of further severe disruptions as more strikes planned
- 6 'Let's turn this into a fortress' - Town season ticket sales hit 16k
- 7 Missing 66-year-old woman from west Suffolk found safe
- 8 Plans for second village school scrapped in favour of bigger site
- 9 Woman in her 70s dies after serious crash in Hadleigh
- 10 Mike Bacon: A perfect start to hopefully a perfect season
The winners were: Jemma Smart (Sales Excellence Award), Stacy Day (External Recognition Award), Carly Goswell (Culture and Communication Excellence Award), Natasha Chaplin (Partnership Excellence Award), Gill Rogers (Training and Development Excellence Award) and Joanne Marsh and Mary Adams (Customer Excellence Award), Stacy Day won the ACE Prize Draw.