Paddy McGuinness hosts ACE Awards ceremony for Colchester-based ROL Cruise
- Credit: Archant
Colchester-based cruise retailer ROL Cruise has launched a new customer-focused training programme for its staff with an awards ceremony hosted by TV personality Paddy McGuinness.
The Academy of Cruise Excellence (ACE) programme provides an opportunity for staff to shape their own career development as well as making a difference within the business.
The inaugural ACE Awards, which where held in the grounds of the company’s headquarters at Lexden House, Colchester, saw a total of seven staff recognised in six areas, including sales, external recognition, culture and communication, partnership, training and development and customer excellence.
There was also a winner’s prize draw with one of the winners also receiving an all-inclusive seven-night stay for two at the Pineapple Beach Club in Antigua with Upper Class flights with Virgin Atlantic.
Jeremy Dickinson, chief executive of ROL Cruise, said: “The ROL Cruise management team and I fundamentally believe that every employee counts and that everyone can, and does, make a difference.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re a great team and the ACE awards is our way of recognising everyone and saying ‘thank you’. The event was a fantastic success,
“Our host Paddy McGuinness was a real highlight, and we all enjoyed celebrating the achievements of everyone together; it was a truly memorable evening.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 6 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 7 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 10 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
The winners were: Jemma Smart (Sales Excellence Award), Stacy Day (External Recognition Award), Carly Goswell (Culture and Communication Excellence Award), Natasha Chaplin (Partnership Excellence Award), Gill Rogers (Training and Development Excellence Award) and Joanne Marsh and Mary Adams (Customer Excellence Award), Stacy Day won the ACE Prize Draw.