IPSWICH-BASED Project PR has appointed former EADT journalist Patrick Lowman as an account director.Mr Lowman joins from Geronimo Communications, where he spent three years working for mainly public sector clients, including large NHS organisations.
IPSWICH-BASED Project PR has appointed former EADT journalist Patrick Lowman as an account director.
Mr Lowman joins from Geronimo Communications, where he spent three years working for mainly public sector clients, including large NHS organisations.
Before moving to agency work, he had several years' experience as a journalist, working on a range of regional and national papers, including the East Anglian Daily Times, where he became a chief reporter running a busy district newsroom for several years.
In his new role, he will lead on a number of PR accounts. He will also take on responsibilities for winning new business and helping to drive the agency forward.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Lowman said he was “delighted” to be joining the firm.
“I aim to use my experience and skills to help move the agency to even further success in the future,” he said.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 3 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 4 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 5 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 6 Hawkins leaves Town after just one season as striker makes League Two move
- 7 Young footballer locked up for 12 years after 'vicious' machete attack
- 8 Town's former Director of Football reunited with McCarthy at Cardiff
- 9 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 10 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14