PAUL Goakes is stepping down as senior partner at Robinson & Hall.He will be handing over the baton to Andrew Capel, who became new senior partner this month , but continues to be a partner in the firm.
PAUL Goakes is stepping down as senior partner at Robinson & Hall.
He will be handing over the baton to Andrew Capel, who became new senior partner this month , but continues to be a partner in the firm.
Mr Goakes joined the firm in 1981 as a building surveyor and was made a partner in 1988, then senior partner in 1998.
During that time he has seen the practice expand with the introduction of the Ipswich office in May 2003.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Capel joined the agricultural department in 1989 which is known today as the Rural Properties Services team and was made a partner in 1995.
He provides expertise in all aspects of rural land management but specialises in agricultural tenancies, contract farming, joint ventures, compulsory purchase, compensation and rural property valuations.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 10 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
The firm's new managing partner is Stephen Home who joined the firm in 1986 and became a partner in 199. He is a member of the rural property services team specialising in estate management.