A SUFFOLK-BASED marketing company has recruited multi-lingual Pauline Ranta to help with its growing international portfolio.Ms Ranta, 26, will be based at Toolbox Marketing's new Helsinki office, and will be helping in particular with the marketing of the city's Kamppi Shopping Centre.
A SUFFOLK-BASED marketing company has recruited multi-lingual Pauline Ranta to help with its growing international portfolio.
Ms Ranta, 26, will be based at Toolbox Marketing's new Helsinki office, and will be helping in particular with the marketing of the city's Kamppi Shopping Centre.
Michelle Buxton, managing director of Toolbox Marketing, which has a total of 20 staff based at Bardwell in Suffolk, London, Bristol and now Finland, said Ms Ranta would be “a great asset” to the firm.
“Not only is Pauline bilingual with both Finnish and Swedish as her native languages, she also speaks English and three other languages which will help us to continue expanding our international marketing portfolio,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“In addition to her multi-lingual skills, Pauline has a wealth of experience in the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, and will be working very closely with the team in Bardwell to provide innovative marketing solutions abroad.”
Before taking up her latest role, Ms Ranta worked in Helsinkir for language education provider EF Education, where she ran sales and marketing campaigns for EF International Language Schools.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 9 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 10 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
“I am delighted to have joined Toolbox Marketing and I am really looking forward to the challenges my new job will bring. It is great to have the opportunity to meet the rest of the Toolbox Marketing team here in the UK and I look forward to working with them in the future,” she said.