PEP&CO fashion store to open within Clacton-on-Sea branch of Poundland
- Credit: Archant
Value fashion brand PEP&CO is to open its first store in Essex later this month.
The new outlet will be a “shop within a shop”, offering the full PEP&CO range of women’s, men’s and children’s clothes within sister company Poundland’s store at 43-45 Pier Avenue in Clacton-on-Sea.
As part of the new layout, which will not result in any reduction in the Poundland range on offer, the doors of the unit facing on to West Avenue will be re-opened.
PEP&CO managing director Adrian Mountford said: “We can’t wait to bring PEP&CO to Poundland in Clacton-on-Sea. We’ve had a lot interest already from the local community and can’t wait to get started.
“PEP&CO is all about delivering family fashion on a budget, whether that’s for men, women or children, and we’ll have something for everyone, from our famous leggings and jeggings, to this summer’s must-have styles.”
You may also want to watch:
Rachel Fryer, Tendring District Council’s town centre co-ordinator, added: “We have been in talks with Poundland for some time in a bid to get them to reopen the doors on West Avenue and we certainly believe that this will help boost footfall for the other traders in West Avenue.”
The PEP&CO store in Clacton is due to open on Friday, May 19. Since the first opening in February, a total of 30 PEP&CO shop-in-shops have already been launched in Poundland stores across the UK and roll-out is due to involve around 170 locationis by October.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 4 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift
- 9 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 10 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown