PGRO’s pulse roadshow comes to Suffolk
- Credit: Submitted
The Processors and Growers Research Organisation (PGRO) and Syngenta roadshow will be in Suffolk this month.
PGRO chief executive Roger Vickers said the team would be travelling through the major growing regions between January 24 and 31 to offer growers the opportunity to learn more about pulse cropping and how to optimise farm rotations.
“The roadshows will continue our association with Syngenta to bring the latest research and agronomy advice to all involved with the crop,” he said.
While he gives a market overview, other experts will be homing in on different aspects of the crop. Max Newbert of Syngenta will discuss the future of insect control, while Simon Jackson of Syngenta gives a review of 2017 trials.
They will be at All Saints Hotel, Fornham St Genevieve, Bury St Edmunds, on January 25.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place at the event, email email@example.com.
- 1 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 2 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 3 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 4 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 7 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 8 Comedian Jack Whitehall visits Suffolk's 'most incredible' Wilderness Reserve
- 9 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 10 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune