Plans to increase the number of plots at Puddledock Farm
- Credit: Archant
Lodge park Puddledock Farm at the edge of Thetford Forest is nearing the final stages of the first phase of its £3m re-development.
Following a large-scale investment by owner Countrywide Park Homes, the first phase of improvements at Puddledock Farm is due for completion during September.
The park will host five new show homes and nine new plots, giving potential owners the opportunity to reserve a specific home, with luxury lodge names such as Omar, Tingdene and Oakgrove available.
Anthony Barney, owner and chairman of Countrywide Park Homes said: “As part of the redevelopment we have increased the amount of plots available and improved those already on location while adding to the number of show homes for viewing, so potential homeowners can get a feel of life at Puddledock Farm.”
Puddledock Farm is known for its fishing pond, and walking and cycling trails through the forest.
You may also want to watch:
Puddledock Farm’s redevelopment aims to create over 170 properties and is part of a wider scheme by Countrywide Park Homes to invest in parks across the UK, including Haytop Park in Matlock at the foot of the Peak District and Redhill Residential Park in Watton.
- 1 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 2 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 5 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 6 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 7 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 10 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches