Plumb Mate to sponsor Under-7 4v4 Festivals run by Suffolk FA
- Credit: Archant
Plumbing and heating merchant Plumb Mate, which has branches in Felixstowe, Hadleigh and Ipswich, is to sponsor the Under-7 4v4 Festivals run by the Suffolk FA.
The agreement covers the remainder of this season and the whole of 2016-17.
Plumb Mate director Del Preece previously coached at grassroots level for more than 10 years in Colchester and sales director Ian Cornforth has supported player development with Suffolk FA.
Mr Preece: “Plumb Mate are a local family-run business and we have been looking for the right opportunity to sponsor an event which we can really see the benefits for both parties, so once Suffolk FA approached us we didn’t hesitate to accept.
“We are very keen football fans and are very excited to be able to support such a great event.”
Plumb Mate sales director Ian Cornforth added: “These festivals give young players such a great experience and help their development. We look forward to attending these festivals.”
Suffolk FA’s senior football development officer, Michael Cornall, said: “We are delighted to be going into this partnership with Plumb Mate. Ian Cornforth has also been a fantastic supporter of player development with Suffolk FA and it is great to have them on board.
- 1 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 2 Suffolk glamp site 'perfect for romantic retreats' named among best in UK
- 3 Police concerned for welfare of missing Suffolk man last seen two weeks ago
- 4 Former town council manager named as woman who died in A11 crash
- 5 Long-running BBC One show to be filmed in Suffolk church
- 6 'It's going great' - New pizzeria proving a hit in east Suffolk town
- 7 'I just don't operate that way' - Town owner Steed tells it straight on first visit
- 8 A14 closed after crash involving lorry and car
- 9 'He can trust me to do that' - Leigh on his new challenge at Town
“The U7 4V4 Festival is great experience for players, coaches and parents with the fixtures taking place right outside Portman Road in a fun, developmental environment.”