Plumb Mate to sponsor Under-7 4v4 Festivals run by Suffolk FA
- Credit: Archant
Plumbing and heating merchant Plumb Mate, which has branches in Felixstowe, Hadleigh and Ipswich, is to sponsor the Under-7 4v4 Festivals run by the Suffolk FA.
The agreement covers the remainder of this season and the whole of 2016-17.
Plumb Mate director Del Preece previously coached at grassroots level for more than 10 years in Colchester and sales director Ian Cornforth has supported player development with Suffolk FA.
Mr Preece: “Plumb Mate are a local family-run business and we have been looking for the right opportunity to sponsor an event which we can really see the benefits for both parties, so once Suffolk FA approached us we didn’t hesitate to accept.
“We are very keen football fans and are very excited to be able to support such a great event.”
You may also want to watch:
Plumb Mate sales director Ian Cornforth added: “These festivals give young players such a great experience and help their development. We look forward to attending these festivals.”
Suffolk FA’s senior football development officer, Michael Cornall, said: “We are delighted to be going into this partnership with Plumb Mate. Ian Cornforth has also been a fantastic supporter of player development with Suffolk FA and it is great to have them on board.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 10 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
“The U7 4V4 Festival is great experience for players, coaches and parents with the fixtures taking place right outside Portman Road in a fun, developmental environment.”