Precision Marketing acquires Anglia Mailing Services
NEEDHAM Market-based Anglia Mailing Services has become part of the Precision Marketing Group, which operates from sites in London, Bury St Edmunds and St Ives.
Anglia Mailing Services (AMS) was formed in 1996 by Nick Pryke, who previously had 10 years’ experience working for Royal Mail in account management and customer care roles.
Initially AMS specialised in hand insertion but has since developed a reputation for polywrapping and machine envelope insertion. In 2000 it took on a second site in Needham Market, providing direct mail services to more than 100 businesses.
Clients of the group include Anglia Ruskin University, the Association of Teachers and Lecturers, Cambridge University Press, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, HSS Hire Shops, Mid-Suffolk District Council and Transitions Lenses.
Mr Pryke, is transferring to Precision together with other members of the AMS business, with no redundancies planned.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “I am delighted that our two businesses have merged to tackle the market together and are now offering a far wider range of marketing services.”
Matthew Caldwell-Nichols, managing director of Precision, added: “Nick and his team at AMS will significantly add to our wider business and together we can offer an enhanced service, not only to existing customers but also to other new customers.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 3 'People might think I'm crocked now... but I fully back myself' - Norwood determined to make his mark
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
Precision, which was established By Mr Calwell-Nicholls in 1995, has expanded steadily through acquistion ini recent years.
In May 2005 Guardian Products and Guardian Direct Mail in Bury St Edmunds were added to the group, allowing expansion into a large state-of-the-art mailing fulfilment house in Bury St Edmunds.
In 2008, a London office was opened to service Precision clients in the capital and their international customers and in March 2009 John Turner Direct Marketing, based in St Ives, also joined the group, offering complimentary mailing house services based in the west of the Anglia region.
In January 2010 OpenDoor Telemarketing was acquired, increasing Precision’s call centre capability, and in October the same year the specialist print finishing business Folding Services was acquired, allowing clients to send print jobs direct to the mailing line.