Premier pitch success for Ransomes
GROUNDS equipment made in Ipswich will be cutting a swathe at Tottenham Hotspur's stadium.Turf machinery supplied by Ransomes Jacobsen will be responsible for keeping White Hart Lane in trim after the Barclays Premier League football club signed an exclusive supply agreement with the firm.
GROUNDS equipment made in Ipswich will be cutting a swathe at Tottenham Hotspur's stadium.
Turf machinery supplied by Ransomes Jacobsen will be responsible for keeping White Hart Lane in trim after the Barclays Premier League football club signed an exclusive supply agreement with the firm.
The equipment will also be used at the Spurs Lodge training ground in Chigwell.
Spurs has taken delivery of two Jacobsen LF3800s for Spurs Lodge and a Jacobsen TR3 for White Hart Lane.
You may also want to watch:
“These have been supplied by our local dealer, Ernest Doe, with whom we've had a very successful business relationship for many years and this was a significant reason behind the signing of this agreement,” said the club's grounds and facilities manager Darren Baldwin.
“Excellent mowing equipment combined with exceptional service support is the key to any good partnership and that's what we have here.”
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 4 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 5 Siegrist and Amos leading targets as Town step up hunt for new No.1
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 25 of the best cafes for outdoor dining in Suffolk
- 8 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
Rupert Price, Ransomes Jacobsen's UK and Ireland sales manager said they were “absolutely delighted” to have secured the agreement with Spurs.
“Darren is very forthright in his comments about all aspects of groundsmanship, so to have him as an advocate of our equipment is very pleasing,” he said.
“I'm also highly delighted that the service levels from Ernest Doe were a factor in securing this deal. They are one of our flagship dealers, not only in the UK, but across Europe, and this latest agreement reflects well on their organisation.”