Look around one of the most expensive houses currently on the market in Suffolk
- Credit: JIM TANFIELD
A partly-moated manor house near Lavenham has hit the market for £2,350,000 – making it one of the most expensive properties on sale in Suffolk.
Preston Manor, in Preston St Mary, is a Grade II listed 17th century house.
It has recently undergone a comprehensive renovation.
Set on a nine-acre plot, the property includes a ‘party barn’ and a holiday cottage called the Dairy House.
Inside the main property there are five bedrooms, with the potential for a sixth to be created in the attic.
There is also a drawing room, dining room and a piano room behind the Georgian facade.
The Dairy Barn is a two-bedroom holiday cottage in a converted dairy.
- 1 Firefighters tackle large blaze near Suffolk recycling centre
- 2 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Suffolk after heatwave
- 3 Matchday Recap: How Town's 3-0 win against MK unfolded
- 4 Popular carnival's firework display cancelled
- 5 'Peaceful' Suffolk coastal town named one of the best in the UK
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their victory over MK Dons
- 7 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 8 Man suffers head injuries after being 'seriously' assaulted by 'several' men
- 9 Stu says: Six observations following MK Dons victory
- 10 'A really special effort' - McKenna's verdict on 3-0 win v MK Dons
The property is being marketed by Jackson-Stops.