Look around one of the most expensive houses currently on the market in Suffolk
- Credit: JIM TANFIELD
A partly-moated manor house near Lavenham has hit the market for £2,350,000 – making it one of the most expensive properties on sale in Suffolk.
Preston Manor, in Preston St Mary, is a Grade II listed 17th century house.
It has recently undergone a comprehensive renovation.
Set on a nine-acre plot, the property includes a ‘party barn’ and a holiday cottage called the Dairy House.
Inside the main property there are five bedrooms, with the potential for a sixth to be created in the attic.
You may also want to watch:
There is also a drawing room, dining room and a piano room behind the Georgian facade.
The Dairy Barn is a two-bedroom holiday cottage in a converted dairy.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 3 Busy high street taped off by police
- 4 Former Ipswich Town boss Keane as you've never seen him before
- 5 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 6 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 7 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 8 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 9 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 10 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
The property is being marketed by Jackson-Stops.