FOUR trainees at law firm Prettys have qualified into positions within the firm as two new trainees have join the Ipswich office.Shaan Burton, Mark Crebbin, Sarah Grundy and Claire Thomson all undertook their training programmes with Prettys and have gained a position in their chosen fields.
FOUR trainees at law firm Prettys have qualified into positions within the firm as two new trainees have join the Ipswich office.
Shaan Burton, Mark Crebbin, Sarah Grundy and Claire Thomson all undertook their training programmes with Prettys and have gained a position in their chosen fields.
Shaan Burton, Mark Crebbin and Claire Thomson have joined the shipping and insurance team with Sarah Grundy in commercial litigation.
Andrew Ridout and Naomi Goodyear have also started their training contracts at Prettys this autumn.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Goodyear graduated from the University of the West of England, Bristol and also completed her LPC at the same institution. Naomi has undertaken work experience for a top International law firm in London as well as smaller regional firms.
Mr Ridout graduated from the University of East Anglia and completed his LPC at the College of Law in London. Andrew has undertaken work experience at a number of regional firms in Essex and Suffolk.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 The 36 best restaurants in Suffolk according to the AA guide
- 4 Cornell attracting Championship interest as Ipswich contract is terminated
- 5 'We are in for three, four or five players' - Town CEO Ashton on new signings and deliver 'dramatic change' for Cook
- 6 Oxford boss hits out at 'ludicrous' League One spending while appearing to take swipe at Ipswich Town
- 7 A14 and A12 set for major upgrade work
- 8 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 9 Town face competition from Championship club for Rotherham midfielder Crooks
- 10 Ashton reveals season ticket sales and hails impact of Ed Sheeran sponsorship
Chief executive Paul Dickie said: “Prettys annually recruits a high standard of trainee solicitors and it is very rewarding to see them taking up permanent positions within the firm.”