IPSWICH-based law firm Prettys has welcomed six new trainees.Clare Barlow, a graduate of Anglian Ruskin University, joins the firm with a strong background in the healthcare sector.
IPSWICH-based law firm Prettys has welcomed six new trainees.
Clare Barlow, a graduate of Anglian Ruskin University, joins the firm with a strong background in the healthcare sector.
Katy Brewster graduated from the University of East Anglia and completed her Legal Practice Course at Bloomsbury College, London. Before joining Prettys, she worked for a year at the Immigration Appeal Tribunal in London.
Carolyn Hamilton graduated from Sheffield University and also completed her Legal Practice Course at Bloomsbury College. She spent time working as a paralegal at a City firm.
You may also want to watch:
Harriet Lambert graduated from Nottingham Law School and Emma Slais-Jones from the London College of Law, Guildford. Shue Yin Lo graduated from Keele University with a degree in law and French. She spent a semester in Amsterdam and completed her Legal Practice Course at the London College of Law.
Paul Dickie of Prettys said: “As in previous year, 2008's trainees are of a very high standard. It is always encouraging to welcome the next generation of solicitors into the firm, and to play a key role in their training and development.”
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 8 When Eagles Dare documentary reveals how close Ian Holloway came to being named Ipswich Town manager
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!