REBECCA Roberts has been appointed as PA to Stowmarket Muntons Malted Ingredients' (MMI) sales and marketing director. She joins having moved back to East Anglia after spending the last few years as a business manager for a human resources consultancy company in London.
REBECCA Roberts has been appointed as PA to Stowmarket Muntons Malted Ingredients' (MMI) sales and marketing director.
She joins having moved back to East Anglia after spending the last few years as a business manager for a human resources consultancy company in London. Some of her time was spent based in Australia to establish a new office in the Antipodes.
She brings with her a wealth of administrative knowledge and skills; has a good understanding of the demands that overseas trade will bring and is looking forward to the challenges that her new international position will bring.
“This is a great opportunity for me to become part of the MMI team. Joining Muntons was one of my ambitions, as their reputation as a good employer is well known in the local region,” she said.
You may also want to watch:
“I am looking forward to working with our overseas trading partners and embracing the challenges that this will bring.”
Reporting to Chloe Richardson, Ms Roberts will be directly assisting MMI sales and marketing director Andrew Suett in handling agents, distributor and customer enquiries.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 3 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 4 First views of £1.5m new seafront cafe as hoardings removed
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 7 'It could have been a lot worse' - Thatched home owner thanks crews after fire
- 8 Woman in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 9 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 10 Iconic names, a disastrous relationship and now a music superstar - the evolution of Town’s shirt sponsors
Ms Richardson said: “We all wish Rebecca every success with her new role and are confident that she will establish herself quickly as an invaluable member of the team.”
This new appointment is part of a general strengthening of the MMI sales support area in response to the growing interest worldwide in malted ingredients.